Mobile Home Insurance in Texas
Houses and condos are not the only housing structures that have unique insurance needs. Owners of mobile homes (manufactured homes) face insurance claims unique to them. A mobile home insurance policy offers coverage in case of damage to the property, personal contents, other structures, liability and medical payments.
A Mobile Home Insurance Policy can include:
- Providing protection against covered loss such as fire, wind, theft or other covered events.
- Replacement costs or Agreed Loss Coverage: Refers to the value of the dwelling or your personal contents depending of what was purchased;less any deductibles.
- Loss of use: Reimbursements for accommodations resulting from a covered event while your home is being repaired.
There are various ways to add protection to your mobile home policy in the way of coverage or an additional policy.
- If your mobile home is moved from one location to another, trip coverage ensures that your home is covered during transit. (not covered by a homeowners policy)
- Flood insurance (Flood is not covered in a homeowners policy)
- Earthquake insurance
- Water, sewer and back up coverage for events not covered by traditional Flood insurance.
Our agents in Houston can assist with creating a policy that fits your needs and budget. Ask your agent about discounts like New Mobile Home, Multi-Policy and Safety devices discount. There are many options for Mobile Home insurance out there and the knowledgeable staff will help you find the best option for you!